Re: RFS: ballview - A free molecular modeling and molecular graphicstool

Hi,

That is because you have packaged it as a native package, probably by
accident. Make sure that the upstream tarball is correctly named and in
the right place: it should be ballview_1.2.orig.tar.gz. The 'debuild'
command warns if this is not right. Please rebuild it as a non-native
package.

After I followed this procedure I got the following errors:

E: ballview source: debian-files-list-in-source
W: ballview source: configure-generated-file-in-source source/config.log
W: ballview source: configure-generated-file-in-source source/config.status

Also I get a large diff.gz file, which should in fact be empty.

I guess this all results from a missing clean up step in the binary-arch or install section in the "rules" file. Could someone please tell me where exactly to place the corresponding clean up call?

Thanks a lot

Andreas Moll