Re: Tone-of-voice used by sponsors

"Muammar Wadih El Khatib Rodriguez" <muammarelkhatib@gmail.com> writes:
> In the other hand I don't think he has something to change, I really
> do appreciate all the work he does and how he does. He imposes a high
> quality standard when he sponsors a package.

Erm. Fixing the number of whitespaces in scripts, Makefiles and control
files, but sponsoring something like dtc (see the BTS for some problems)
is a good sign that Daniel's priorities are not right. He goes on and on
about his pet issues, but I don't believe that his or the packages of his
applicants are of exceptionally good quality.

There's more to packaging than counting the number of empty lines.

Marc
--
BOFH #90:
Budget cuts