Re: Tone-of-voice used by sponsors

Thijs Kinkhorst wrote:
> If you take a look at some other sponsors,
> you will see that if they have some criticism on a package, they will
> often include *why* it is a problem, and/or how to solve it. This
> doesn't have to be long.

this would take me much more time to write the mail.

besides from that, and that is the main reason why i don't do it, i
expect a maintainer to be able to /either/ find more information about
the problem on its own, /or/ to ask back, and then i'm explaining it
more verbose. these are both two very basic requirements, i don't think
that i'm overestimating people with this.