Re: Re: RFS: Legends: The Game

Why do you insist on creating that package then? If it is included in
the distribution, you'll have to take care of it - fix bugs etc. Some
of these tasks will be very hard if you don't use the package...

Because we have a lot of users new to linux that struggle with any
command line tasks. When this happens I'm usually the one that has to
walk them through the install process and installing video drivers.

We're making distro packages to get more exposure and make installation easier.

Newbie question: How do I get my replies to indent at the proper
level? I click on "Reply to: debian-mentors@lists.debian.org"