Re: Re: RFS: Legends: The Game

Thanks for the link to the new maintainers guide. It'll be a week or two before I get chance to rebuild the package. What's the best way to proceed after I've made the package according to that guide? Should we post a new RFS here or in devel-games, or just reply to this.

I'm still unsure as to whether this will be accepted into Debian. It's a fairly large package for Debian to add to its mirrors, especially as it's non-free. I haven't been able to find any other non-free games in Debian (I'm not a Debian user BTW...nobody's perfect ;) ), so it'd be nice to know the likelihood of acceptance before I rewrite the script that creates all our packages.

Thanks for your help