Re: RFS: fbxkb
Vadim Vatlin wrote:
in addition to what damyan has already pointed out:
* the suggests on menu is bogus.
* do not use french-spacing in long description
* remove the useless whitespaces at the end of the two last
lines of the long description.
* the build-depends on autotools-dev is not needed here.
* remove the two whitespaces at the end of "Upstream Author:"
and "Copyright:" line.
* no french spacing in copyright
* installing README through docs doesn't make any sense, it's an empty
* remove the useless commented stuff in rules
* this is not needed:
# These are used for cross-compiling and for saving the configure script
# from having to guess our platform (since we know it already)
DEB_HOST_GNU_TYPE ?= $(shell dpkg-architecture -qDEB_HOST_GNU_TYPE)
DEB_BUILD_GNU_TYPE ?= $(shell dpkg-architecture -qDEB_BUILD_GNU_TYPE)
* you should pass CFLAGS to ./configure
* remove the unused dh_* calls which are not required in your package,
if you fix above things, i'm happy to sponsor your package.
Address: Daniel Baumann, Burgunderstrasse 3, CH-4562 Biberist