Re: RFS: fbxkb

Vadim Vatlin wrote:
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/f/fbxkb/fbxkb_0.6-1.dsc

in addition to what damyan has already pointed out:

  * the suggests on menu is bogus.

  * do not use french-spacing in long description

  * remove the useless whitespaces at the end of the two last
    lines of the long description.

  * the build-depends on autotools-dev is not needed here.

  * remove the two whitespaces at the end of "Upstream Author:"
    and "Copyright:" line.

  * no french spacing in copyright

  * installing README through docs doesn't make any sense, it's an empty
    file

  * remove the useless commented stuff in rules

  * this is not needed:

---snap---
# These are used for cross-compiling and for saving the configure script
# from having to guess our platform (since we know it already)
DEB_HOST_GNU_TYPE   ?= $(shell dpkg-architecture -qDEB_HOST_GNU_TYPE)
DEB_BUILD_GNU_TYPE  ?= $(shell dpkg-architecture -qDEB_BUILD_GNU_TYPE)
---snap---

  * you should pass CFLAGS to ./configure

  * remove the unused dh_* calls which are not required in your package,
    e.g. dh_installexamples.

if you fix above things, i'm happy to sponsor your package.