RFS: bazaar-webserve

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "bazaar-webserve".

* Package name    : bazaar-webserve
  Version         : 0.11-1
  Upstream Author : Goffredo Baroncelli
* URL             : http://goffredo-baroncelli.homelinux.net/bazaar-dev
* License         : GPL
  Section         : web

It builds these binary packages:
bazaar-webserve - allow a bzr branch to be accessed via the Web

The package is almost lintian clean. There are two wanings about odd
permissions on the cgi scripts. They are shipped 0754 root:www-data and
lintian says that they might as well be 0755. I'm wasn't entirely
convinced so I went with the slightly stricter permissions.

I comaintain the package with Arnuad (on Cc:).

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/b/bazaar-webserve/bazaar-webserve_0.11-1.dsc

Could the package also be built with -v0 so that the complete changelog
can be included and the ITP bug closed. This package spent quite a long
time packaged but not uploaded, but has been available publically. If a
potential sponsor would prefer a different arrangement please let me
know.

Kind regards
 James Westby

--
  James Westby   --    GPG Key ID: B577FE13    --     http://jameswestby.net/
  seccure key - (3+)k7|M*edCX/.A:n*N!>|&7U.L#9E)Tu)T0>AM - secp256r1/nistp256