Re: Problems when I use debhelper compatibility level 5

On 1/1/07, Hubert Chan <uhoreg@debian.org> wrote:
On Sun, 31 Dec 2006 14:09:13 -0400, "Muammar Wadih El Khatib Rodriguez" <muammarelkhatib@gmail.com> said:

> I thought it, indeed, you're right. But libCEGUI*.a are the static
> link files, so my questions are: will the package work properly
> without static link files? Why aren't they being created? Is it
> correct if I just erase this line into libcegui-mk2-dev.install?

The package should work properly, but won't allow static linking.  As
for why the .a files aren't being created, you'd have to look into the
build process for the package.

Now the package compiles well. I'll keep testing and researching.

Thanks for answering and regards;
--
Muammar El Khatib.
Linux user: 403107.