Re: #235790 RFP: jing -- A XML RelaxNG validator

Twas brillig at 20:01:23 31.12.2006 UTC+02 when Eng. Mina Ramses did gyre and gimble:

 EMR> Anyhow finally we can say that dead upstream requests are out of
 EMR> interests/needs or even not in a need or require my work on
 EMR> packaging it and it's better to search for these alternative
 EMR> packages/Live-requests for a required work.

jing is the good example of software tool which don't need to be
actively developed, and the last release at 2003 implies not that jing
is abandoned, but that it is stable and nearly bug-free.

Any major development of jing will be required only if RELAX NG
specification will be updated, and if it happens, author of RELAX NG
spec (he is also the jing author :) will continue jing development for
sure.

--
JID: dottedmag@jabber.dottedmag.net