Re: Looking for a sponsor, adopting an orphan

On 12/18/06, Brandon Barnes <winterknight@nerdshack.com> wrote:
Thanks, Daniel. I changed the standards version. I'm not sure what you
meant about the GPL blurb. Did you mean to include the entire GPL text
in debian/copyright?

No, you just need to say the full "This program is free software; you
can modify/distribute under the GNU General Public License etc etc"
stuff.

   <one line to give the program's name and a brief idea of what it does.>
   Copyright (C) 19yy  <name of author>

   (at your option) any later version.

   Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA
02110-1301  USA

--
Andrew Donnellan
-- Email - ajdlinuxATgmailDOTcom (primary)