Re: Looking for a sponsor, adopting an orphan

Thanks, Daniel. I changed the standards version. I'm not sure what you
meant about the GPL blurb. Did you mean to include the entire GPL text
in debian/copyright? I'll write the man page next. I found an article
on writing man pages. It looks pretty easy; I just haven't done it
before.

I'm going to my parent's house for Christmas tomorrow. I'm behind on
packing and cleaning, and need to focus on that. Chances are slim that
I'll be able to work on this down there. My Dad uses Windows. *shudder*.

I swear that this almost never happens. I only see them once a year. I
just have really bad timing. Will you still be willing to sponsor me in
a few weeks?