Re: RFS: kallery - Image gallery generator for the KDE

Marvin Stark wrote:
>>   * the package doesn't build, because chrpath cannot be found.
>>     unrelated to that, instead of chrpath you can pass --disable-rpath
>>     to configure.
>
> This configure option does not work for kallery. I'm always getting following
> lintian message:
> W: kallery: binary-or-shlib-defines-rpath ./usr/bin/kallery /usr/lib:/lib.
>
> So I'll use the chrpath workaround.

ok. i suggest you ponder upstream about it.

> http://stuff.der-marv.de/debian/kallery/1.2.0-1/

uploaded. contact me off-list if you need/want further sponsoring:
http://people.debian.org/~daniel/documents/sponsoring.html#contact

...and please include the URI to the *.dsc file, otherwise I have to
fire up $www-browser just for that