Re: RFS: kallery - Image gallery generator for the KDE

Am Samstag, 16. Dezember 2006 22:08 schrieb Daniel Baumann:
> Marvin Stark wrote:
> > http://stuff.der-marv.de/debian/kallery/1.2.0-1/
>
>   * you should build-depend on -dev library packages, not the library
>     itself.

FIXED.

>   * Instead of just writing '  http://kallery.kdewebdev.org/', you may
>     want to use the more common
>     '  Homepage: http://kallery.kdewebdev.org/'.

FIXED.

>   * there are files under other license than GPL in your orig.tar.gz

FIXED.

>   * README does not contain any usefull information

FIXED.

>   * how about adding a desktop file?

There will be a desktop file under:
/usr/share/applications/kde/kallery.desktop.

>   * the package doesn't build, because chrpath cannot be found.
>     unrelated to that, instead of chrpath you can pass --disable-rpath
>     to configure.

This configure option does not work for kallery. I'm always getting following
lintian message:
W: kallery: binary-or-shlib-defines-rpath ./usr/bin/kallery /usr/lib:/lib.

So I'll use the chrpath workaround.

>   * why dh_makeshlibs?

FIXED.

> if you fix above issues, i'll look again at it and, if good, sponsor it.

New version under:
http://stuff.der-marv.de/debian/kallery/1.2.0-1/

Regards,
--