RFS: scim-qtimm and scim-bridge for ZhengPeng Hou

Hi,

I do not think I can be technically sure to upload this with my limitted
time too.  Besides, I do not use Qt.

Also have you checked current Qt shipped with Debian is compatible with
scim-qtimm.  Last time I checked about a year or so ago, Qt nneeded
patch to use scim-qtimm.

How are you going to integrate this with current im-switch structure.
Did you add English Debian specific README.Debian for install guide.

These are my generic question to this type of package.

I am CCing this to debian-mentors.  Can someone help him?

On Mon, Dec 04, 2006 at 03:44:46PM +0800, ZhengPeng Hou wrote:
> Hi,
>   Sorry fro bother you. Because of my major sponsor, Anthony Foka, is
> too busy recently, so he can not sponsor upload my packages.
>   scim-qtimm hasn't been uploaded before, and it is lintian and linda
> clean, also it has been in ubuntu for more than one year. It was
> uploaded to mentors.debian.net, debian sourc tarball can be dound
> here:
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/scim-qtimm/scim-qtimm_0.9.4-1.dsc
>
>   scim-bridge was uploaded to debian months ago, and the upstream
> release has released new version, also this debian version include bug
> fix, and have been tested by many gus in #debian-zh @oftc, also it is
> in ubuntu, the debian source tarball can be found here:
> http://211.154.174.45/~freeflying/packages/for-sid/scim-bridge/scim-bridge_0.4.8-1.dsc
> scim-bridge was split into four packages, because of the upstream
> author add at client, so I'd split it into four, they are
> scim-bridge-agent, scim-bridge-client-gtk, scim-bridge-cleint-qt, and
> scim-bridge which is a dump package, provided for upgrade from
> pre-release exist in debian.
>  Would you like review them, and sponsor uploaded? thanks :)
>
> Best Regards
> Zhengpeng Hou

Osamu