Re: RFS: sa-exim -- Use spamAssassin at SMTP time with the Exim v4 MTA

Magnus Holmgren wrote:
> Just a sec ... I just remembered that I should upgrade the
> Standards-Version.

Too late, I just uploaded, release often, release soon!
I also emailed you about several issues.

> There are also a couple of issues with the greylistclean script. I
> think I'm gonna move it from /usr/sbin to /usr/share/sa-exim to avoid
> having to supply a manpage for it (it's not supposed to be run
> manually anyway). Further, the greylistclean crontab expects spamd to
> be run as, and therefore the greylisting tuplets in /var/spool/sa-exim
> to be owned by, "nobody", who shouldn't own any files at all. That's
> of course configurable, but it's not a recommended default. I don't
> think sa-exim should put greylisting tuplets and archived mail under
> /var/spool, but /var/lib. I don't know if the maintainer script
> hacking needed is worth it, though.

Just ping me when you have something ready, you can do it privately to
me, and I will upload.

Happy hacking!

--
  ·''`.             If I can't dance to it, it's not my revolution
 : :' :                                            -- Emma Goldman