RFS: sa-exim -- Use spamAssassin at SMTP time with the Exim v4 MTA

Dear mentors,

it would be most kind if one or more of you could take a look at the new
sa-exim package I've prepared, thereby adopting it. (But don't upload it yet;
I'd like upstream to acknowledge that he knows that I'm adopting it first.)

It can be found at http://www.kibibyte.se/download/debian/, or downloaded
directly with dget http://www.kibibyte.se/download/debian/sa-exim_4.2.1-3.dsc

From changelog.Debian:

  * New maintainer (Closes: #352533).
  * Updated package description to explain what SA-Exim can do that
    exim-daemon-heavy can't, and vice versa (Closes: #378732).
  * Added German debconf template translation (Closes: #399963).
    Thanks to Matthias Julius.
  * Updated Swedish debconf templates.
  * Repackaged against pristine upstream tarball.
  * Encourage use of ACL variables in sa-exim.conf. Also exclude ::1
    from SA scanning.

There are no changes in executable code at this time.

--
Magnus Holmgren        holmgren@lysator.liu.se
                       (No Cc of list mail needed, thanks)