Re: RFS: meep

On (25/11/06 20:14), Daniel Baumann wrote:
> Loïc Le Guyader wrote:
> > I think there is a bug in mpb, as from the doc, meep and mpb both need BLAS
> > *and* LAPACK to be build.
>
> can you check that for mpb and, if needed, report a bug against it?

It built fine in a cowbuilder chroot, so I guess that mpb doesn't have
the same dependencies, but it might be worth an email to the maintainer
confirming that they meant to do this. (Note that I wont be doing this
myself).

James

--
  James Westby   --    GPG Key ID: B577FE13    --     http://jameswestby.net/
  seccure key - (3+)k7|M*edCX/.A:n*N!>|&7U.L#9E)Tu)T0>AM - secp256r1/nistp256