Question: piuparts and mysql-server

I'm about to ask this list for a RFS for my package sitebar, which
yesterday had an RC bug filed against it because of a dependency on
mysql-client, which the bug filer had discovered by running piuparts
on the package.

I've since updated the package to include a Depends on mysql-client.
After updating the package, I also ran piuparts on the package, and
it kicks back an error that it cannot complete installation because
if cannot find a mysql server.

Here's the catch:  I presently have mysql-server listed as a
Recommends: because mysql can be run on another box other than the
localhost.  This seems to be the approach of many similar packages
like drupal, diogenes.  O.k.

So if mysql-server is a Recommends:, then running piuparts will
always fail.  Is this just a limitation of piuparts?

Thanks,
Kevin

--
Kevin Coyner  GnuPG key: 1024D/8CE11941