NMU procedures

Hi,

I write as a fairly new DD. A package which some of my packages depend
on has a bug which hasn't been addressed since May:

The problem probably doesn't qualify as more severe than normal by the
stated criteria but is presenting problems. The fix is trivial and is
included as the only substantive change in a new upstream release.

I just wanted to check that an imminent upload of a new version
(0.78-0.1) to the 7-day queue is reasonable. By my reading of the
Developers' reference it is, but thought it was worth sanity-checking.

Cheers,

Dominic.