Re: [sponsor] Looking for a sponsor for typo3

Am Montag, 28. August 2006 11:05 schrieb Daniel Baumann:

> You may want to prepare a package based on the ones from ubuntu, where
> the typo3 packages were maintained in contrast to Christian who
> apparently stopped to do so.

As far as i know, the packages provided by ubuntu were uploaded
on August 25, and are based on my packages which are based on
Christian Leutloffs work...
But nevertheless i (we) need some kind of sponsor to get them into debian...

--
 MfG, Christian Welzel

  GPG-Key:     http://www.camlann.de/key.asc
  Fingerprint: 4F50 19BF 3346 36A6 CFA9 DBDC C268 6D24 70A1 AD15