[sponsor] Looking for a sponsor for typo3

Hi there !

As Christian Leutloff (the current maintainer of the typo3 packages in
unstable) does not seem active anymore (no update since a year and
three versions of typo3, no anwser to private mail), i'm looking for a sponsor
to get my packages checked and uploaded into debian.
I used the control-files from Christian and only modified them the
way that typo3 4.0.1 gets packaged.
my current work can be seen at
http://www.camlann.de/typo3

--
 MfG, Christian Welzel

  GPG-Key:     http://www.camlann.de/key.asc
  Fingerprint: 4F50 19BF 3346 36A6 CFA9 DBDC C268 6D24 70A1 AD15