Re: RFS: tptest3

On 2006-08-22 00:12:14, Thijs Kinkhorst wrote:

You are talking about the upstream source, I'm about the Debian
package.
Ah, now I understand it better:-)
Whatevery autotools mandates, you still don't need to install empty
or
duplicate documents in the Debian package (i.e.: list them in
debian/docs).

In that case I have decided to move it out of the deb-pacakages and only leave it in source as it has nothing to do with the usage of the packages on Debian. Could only be of interest to developers who will restore back to squire one.

--
Hilsen/Regards
Michael Rasmussen

Get my public GnuPG keys:
michael <at> rasmussen <dot> cc
http://keyserver.veridis.com:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xD3C9A00E
mir <at> datanom <dot> net
http://keyserver.veridis.com:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xE501F51C
mir <at> miras <dot> org
http://keyserver.veridis.com:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xE3E80917
Han Solo:
	Damn fool, I knew you were going to say that.
Ben (Obi-Wan) Kenobi:
	Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who
	follows him?