Re: RFS: sdlgfx (backported package)

Jean Parpaillon wrote:
I've backported the package sdlgfx version 2.0.13 to Sarge. It is needed for a game I maintain (Wormux)
and I want to backport too. I am loking for a sponsor.

besides the wrong versioning, please fix the following things:

 * your build was not clean, SDL_gfx-2.0.13/.pc/.version
 * don't lower the standards version.

if you fix these two things, I'll upload it to bpo.

and again, next time please ask for bpo sponsoring on backports.org mailinglist.