RFS: ccontrol - Compilation controller

Hi folks, I am looking for a sponsor for the "ccontrol" package.

* Package name    : ccontrol
  Version         : 0.9.1+20060806-1
  Upstream Author : Rusty Russell <http://ozlabs.org/~rusty/>
* URL             : http://ccontrol.ozlabs.org/
* License         : GPL
  Section         : devel

Long description:
  The ccontrol program takes over the roles of the compiler, linker and
  make, and reads a configuration file to decide what to do before
  invoking them. This is particularly useful for centralized control
  over commands and options, such as enabling distcc and ccache. It is
  also great for controlling parallelism and which compiler versions to
  use, based on the directory and make targets.

It builds this binary package:
ccontrol   - Compilation controller

The package is lintian clean.

The upload would close bug #379126.

I have pulled in unreleased changes and given it a date-based version
because there are some non-trivial changes since the 0.9.1 release. In
particular the config file has been changed from ~/.ccontrol/default to
~/.ccontrol/config and the GUI has been significantly improved. I think
it is more useful to start with this updated version.

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/ccontrol/ccontrol_0.9.1+20060806-1.dsc

I'm happy to receive any feedback on how the package can be improved,
and if it is good enough, to have it uploaded.

Cheers,
-Ted Percival