Rhinote and new Python policy

Dear mentors.

I'm in the process of upgrading my package rhinote to the new Python policy,
following the instruction found on the Debian Wiki. [1]

Unfortunately the resulting package has some problems building: dpkg-gencontrol
whines about ${python:Depends} being an unknown substitution variable.

Probably I forgot something, but googling around and looking at other people's
Python packages hasn't helped.

Could someone please have a look at my control file and tell me what is wrong?

Package files are located at
	* http://www.kiyuko.org/debian/rhinote_0.7.0.orig.tar.gz
	* http://www.kiyuko.org/debian/rhinote_0.7.0-2.diff.gz
	* http://www.kiyuko.org/debian/rhinote_0.7.0-2.dsc

Thanks in advance.

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianPython/NewPolicy
--
KiyuKo <eof AT kiyuko DOT org>
"Like Russian Rulette with six bullets loaded"