Re: HowTo upgrade to a newer Debian Policy version

> Uhm...  Are you sure you just need to change that field to make your
> package follow the most recent policy?

No, I'm not sure at all! :) I suppose that field should tell the
package builder "Ehi, use debian policy version XXX while building
this package" and so every script involved will use this information
to validate the package against the d-p specified.

If I have to change/add something else, please tell me.. :)

> > which script do they come from?) or there is a precise process to
> > follow to upgrade to new DP version?
>
> Install debian-policy and read
> /usr/share/doc/debian-policy/upgrading-checklist.txt.gz.

Great! Those seem the informations I'm lookgin for.

Thanks,
Sandro

--
Sandro Tosi (aka Morpheus, matrixhasu)