Re: Migration to svn-buildpackage

Sandro Tosi <matrixhasu@gmail.com> writes:

> I'd like you to suggest me what to do with previous packages (and
> different package versions): do I have to import all package versions
> (svn-inject the first, that svn-update for all the followings) or just
> the last one and start now to manage source via SVN?

You certainly don't *have* to.  Just importing the last version is
sufficient to get started and everything will work fine.  The only reason
to go back and import all of the old versions is so that you have the full
package history in Subversion.  That may be useful or it may not; whether
or not I'd bother would probably depend on the package.

> Is there something useful (some tricks) to know about it? Something to
> easy SVN management and it's not written in howto?

<http://svnbook.red-bean.com/> is incredibly useful for all the general
Subversion stuff.