Re: RFS/RFC: sitebar -- A web based bookmark manager written in PHP

Kevin,

On Fri, Apr 14, 2006 at 08:21:30PM -0400, Kevin Coyner wrote:
> I am looking for comments on and a sponsor for 'sitebar'.  I like
> this program because I always have access to my bookmarks no matter
> where I am or whose machine I'm on (web access).

Time to get rid of my ol'bookmarks installation. :)

Your package looks sane. So I uploaded it. Just a minor issue that might as
well be my fault: when purging the package I got asked for the password I
want to use to administer sitebar in the future. Is there a mixup of
debconf dialogs? Or is it just me?

Kind regards
 Christoph Haas
--