RFS/RFC: sitebar -- A web based bookmark manager written in PHP

I am looking for comments on and a sponsor for 'sitebar'.  I like
this program because I always have access to my bookmarks no matter
where I am or whose machine I'm on (web access).

This program has been in the Debian archives since July 2004.  It
was put up for adoption recently, and since I use it regularly I
decided to take it over.

The current version in Debian is well out-of-date.  This package
brings it up-to-date to version 3.3.8 and closes a few bugs too.

The package is lintian/linda clean and builds cleanly in
pbuilder-sid.

Thank you in advance for reviewing this package and possibly
sponsoring it.

Package name:       sitebar
Version:            3.3.8-1
Upstream author:    Ondrej Brablc
License:            GPL

                    private, shared or public bookmarks from any
                    computer and browser connected to the Internet.
                    Create personal, family, team, company or
                    enterprise-wide bookmarks with flexible access
                    rules, permissions and customizable design.

ITA:                Closes #358893
Bugs:               Closes #332096, #322662, #300731

Source
files:       http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/sitebar/

Thanks, Kevin

--