Re: Suggestion: Time limit for NM process

I think that one of the issues is that there are a limited number of people willing to be AMs. I was fortunate enough to get someone who had just started as AM and was quite responsive. Even so, it took about 10 months from application to completion of the AM report.

In looking at the list of applicants, I see that that is relatively fast. The AM job is a tough one and I can understand the difficulty in keeping the process moving.

Carlo