Re: RFC/RFS: beef - a flexible BrainFuck interpreter

On Wed, Mar 01, 2006 at 04:55:40PM +0000, Jon Dowland wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 28, 2006 at 12:50:42PM +0100, Andrea Bolognani wrote:
> > On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 21:03:06 -0500
> > Removed the useless scripts. Files are at the same place:
> >
> >   http://www.kiyuko.org/pool/beef_0.0.3.orig.tar.gz
> >   http://www.kiyuko.org/pool/beef_0.0.3-1.diff.gz
> 				    ^^^^^^^
>
> I suggest bumping the package version and making a note of
> your changes in debian/changelog when you make a change: the
> tool 'dch -i' from the package source dir will help you do
> this.

Personally, as long as the previous version wasn't released with Debian, and
not made public on a large scale either (and advertising to this list isn't a
large scale), I don't bump the debian version, but just keep it at -1.  As far
as I've understood many e-mails here, that seems to be common practice.

Thanks,
Bas