RFS: sdljump

Hello mentors,

In the games team, SDLjump was mentioned as a candidate for the graphical
installer.  However, it was not packaged yet.  So I've done that (but left out
the udeb-parts for now).  I'm looking for a sponsor to check and upload the
package.

Package: sdljump
Section: games
License: GPL
 The goal in this game is to jump to the next floor so you don't fall down.
 As you go higher in the falling tower the floors will fall faster.  Try to
 survive longer than anyone, or, in single player mode, try to get as high
 as you can.
 .
 This game is a clone of xjump, and provides all its features, plus some more:
  * Multiplayer mode (up to four players, not networked)
  * Smooth graphics possible (but xjump style as well)
 .
 Home page: http://sdljump.sourceforge.net

The package can be found at http://pcbcn10.phys.rug.nl/~shevek/sdljump/.  The
.udeb which is there is not part of it.  The udeb-generating parts are
commented out.  That file is just there because I referenced it in linda-bug
#352250.

Thanks,
Bas