RFS: leafpad 0.8.7-1 -- GTK+ based simple text editor

Hello,

I'm finding a new sponsor to upload leafpad package. The current sponsor
is Ondřej Surý, but he probably lost interest on this package and asked
me to find other sponsors on #gnome-debian irc channel. I tried several
times on the channel, and didn't get any reply. So, I send the RFS to
this list again.

I uploaded leafpad 0.8.7-1 to mentors.debian.net already, it's lintian
and linda clean.

For those who don't know leafpad, it's a gtk based simple text editor
like notepad in windows. It's also the highest rated software in "Text &
Word Processing" category on http://gnomefiles.org.

Thanks.

--
 Best Regards,