Re: questions and questions

It sounds like I should do some reading (thanks for the link) ... I'll try and poke around this evening see what I can do ...

I am honestly not terribly picky in regards to what I work on ...

In case it helps you provide me more information my skills are primarily:

   1.) 6 x 4 month co-operative work placements doing C/C++ development.
2.) 3 years embedded C++ dev for vxworks and some GNU/Linux (mostly BSP/driver work).
   3.) Almost 3 years of software modeling tools development in C#.

I will definitely take a look at Debian-Edu this evening ...

Thanks for your response ... I think once I am settle working on a few things I will hopefully be able to contribute effectively ...

Jim

Steffen Joeris wrote:
Hi Jim