questions and questions

Hi there,

I'm a long time Debian GNU/Linux user (well 2 years) ... and a reasonably capable developer ... at least I can make "hello world" on a good day in most languages :-)

I was curious if there was some work I could help contribute too ... I have a few hours a week to spare and would really like to contribute if I can reasonably.

I am not familiar with how you track bugs etc with debian ... so be gentle I may need some ramp up time :-)

Jim