Re: [RFS] OptiPNG - advanced PNG (Portable Network Graphics) optimizer

Hi!

On 1/27/06, Bernhard R. Link <blink@informatik.uni-freiburg.de> wrote:
> * Nelson A. de Oliveira <naoliv@gmail.com> [060126 17:16]:
> > I am searching for a sponsor for OptiPNG.
> >
> > Files can be obtained from:
> > http://biolinux.df.ibilce.unesp.br/naoliv/optipng/ and it will close
> > ITP #347993.
>
> I won't sponser it myself, as I do not understand cdbs, but some hints:
>
> It does not compile with -g and is linked with -s.

Right.
Corrected. Now it's compiled with -g and is not being stripped anymore
at compile time (passing -s with LDFLAGS).
Only dh_strip is removing debug symbols from the binary, as you said.

I have also changed description as Bruce Sass suggested.
And I am still searching for a sponsor! :-)

Thank you very much!

Nelson