Re: RFS: libmail-gnupg-perl -- Perl module for processing email with GPG

On Sun, Feb 05, 2006 at 11:17:18AM -0600, Gunnar Wolf wrote:

> > I'm looking for a sponsor for the following package:
> > Title: libmail-gnupg-perl -- Perl module for processing email with GPG
> > ITP: #351470
> You just found it :)

Wow thanks - that was quick ;-)

And I'm really excited about the first mails from katie, too.

Unfortunately there was a problem with the upload:

| From: Debian Installer <installer@ftp-master.debian.org>
[..]
| Rejected: libmail-gnupg-perl_0.08-2.dsc refers to
| libmail-gnupg-perl_0.08.orig.tar.gz, but I can't
| find it in the queue or in the pool.

Maybe you just forget the -sa switch for dpkg-buildpackage, as this
is already the -2 revision?
What you mind taking a second look?

> > * URL             : http://search.cpan.org/~rspier/Mail-GnuPG-0.08/GnuPG.pm
> I used http://search.cpan.org/CPAN/authors/id/R/RS/RSPIER/Mail-GnuPG-0.08.tar.gz
> for my build -

I did that too, I just mentioned the URL of the page in the ITP and
in debian/copyright

> I just modified your debian/copyright to reflect this
> (it's better to include the whole .tar.gz instead of just the .pm)

Fine thanks.

gregor

 : :' :  infos zur usenet-hierarchie at.*: http://www.usenet.at/
   `-    NP: John Zorn: Bikkurim (Frisell)