Re: RFS: rar (non-free package - I'm sure you all know what rar is!)

Hi!

The package I've just uploaded to mentors.debian.net, also available from
my personal site @

http://debian.dev.sourceguru.net/rar/

ITA: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=349311

Regards,
Martin Meredith

P.S. I dont like non-free software but it bugs me when software is
unmaintained.