RFS: kpicosim (wnpp #344945)

Hello,

according to #344945 I've prepared a Debian package (my first one,
I expect it to contain errors).

Package: wnpp
Severity: wishlist

* Package name    : kpicosim
  Version         : 0.6
  Upstream Author : Mark Six <m6@xs4all.nl>
* URL             : http://www.xs4all.nl/~marksix/
* License         : GPL
  Description     : IDE and simulator for the Xilinx PicoBlaze-3

 kpicosim is a development environment for the Xilinx
 PicoBlaze-3 soft-core processor for the KDE Desktop (Linux).
 The environment has an editor with syntax highlighting, compiler,
 simulator and export functions to VHDL, HEX and MEM files.

lintian runs without errors, pbuilder builds the package in a
clean environment.

The package is here: http://adi.thur.de/kpicosim/

I'm looking for a sponsor or any hints to improve it.

--
mail: adi@thur.de  	http://adi.thur.de	PGP: v2-key via keyserver

Die Freiheit des Einzelnen hört da auf, wo sie die Freiheit des Nächsten
einschränkt.                                    (Heinz D. Trost in dsrm)