Re: mozilla extension installation - is not seen on some boxes

Since it might be of interest to someone else, the main problem
was in the omitted from install chrome.manifest to confirm the latest
requirements of the extension manager

N.B.
Inspired by that finding I've packaged another nice extension for you
guys: mozilla-bookmarksftp (in ITP as mozilla-bookmarksync), it is out
to become available within a few hours (if not yet)

 A Mozilla Firefox extension that let you to connect to an
 FTP/WebDAV(HTTP,HTTPS) server and synchronize your bookmarks that are
 stored in an XML file. Setup is very easy: just enter your FTP/WebDAV
 server address, username, password and a name for the XML file (by
 default called xbel.xml).
 .
 Features include
  - automatic download/upload on startup/exit
  - merge of fresh bookmarks from the server into local bookmarks
  - synchronization of favicons, livemarks, keywords, and webpanel
  - undo/redo
 .
 More details on the project available from
 https://addons.mozilla.org/extensions/moreinfo.php?application=firefox&id=14

--
                                  .-.
                   Linux User    ^^-^^    [175555]