Re: new pkg: libcrypt-simple-per

Hi all!
Today is the first day of the year, so I manage to create my first
debian package...and it's still libcrypt-simple-perl...

This is what I've done:

1. copied tar.gz to libcrypt-simple-perl-0.06.tar.gz
2. uncompressed it and rename dir to libcrypt-simple-perl-0.06
3. cd libcrypt-simple-perl-0.06
4. dh-make-perl
I've used it since it creates a debian/rules for perl modules
5. debuild

lintian returns this:
W: libcrypt-simple-perl source: native-package-with-dash-version

And yes, I don't quite understand why, but it doesn't create
.orig.tar.gz and diff.gz files! Not even dh_make create .orig.tar.gz
but onlt a dir libcrypt-simple-perl-0.06.orig at the same level of
libcrypt-simple-perl-0.06 .

All files are available at the following lnks:

http://matrixhasu.altervista.org/debian/libcrypt-simple-perl_0.06-1_all.deb
http://matrixhasu.altervista.org/debian/libcrypt-simple-perl_0.06-1.dsc
http://matrixhasu.altervista.org/debian/libcrypt-simple-perl_0.06-1_i386.build
http://matrixhasu.altervista.org/debian/libcrypt-simple-perl_0.06-1_i386.changes
http://matrixhasu.altervista.org/debian/libcrypt-simple-perl_0.06-1.tar.gz

I hope someone can help me complete packaging this module.

Thanks & Regards
Happy New Year

--
Sandro Tosi (aka Morpheus, matrixhasu)