Re: [RFC] alpine - Friendly text-based email client (Bug #401001)

Quick side question resulting from off-list discussions:

This package conflicts with (custom-built) pine packages many people have been using. Okay if I make alpine "Conflicts: pine" and "Replaces: pine"?

Also, I think it would be useful if /usr/bin/pine were a symlink to /usr/bin/alpine? Old-time users might expect just "pine" to work. Okay to do that?

-- Asheesh.

--
She was good at playing abstract confusion in the same way a midget is
good at being short.