Re: Subject: RFS: mantis (updated package)

Hi Daniel,

i have just finished my work on the package. My changes are:

* the ones you mentioned - everything should be okay now
* (re)added a debian/po directory and template files for translators
* Changed Upstream URL to mantisbugtracking.com as Michael told me

Incoming queue of m.d.o is stil stalled. Therefore i uploaded it to my
private webspace again:

- dget
http://just-imho.net/~schoenfeld/debian-devel/mantis/mantis_1.0.6-1.dsc

Best Regards