build-essential / native-package-with-dash-version ?

Hello,
Many thanks for all suggestions.
the http://php-java-bridge.sf.net states some specific minimal versions of
gcc, make, automake, java, etc.
So, I included these versions on debian/control file.

The remaining warnings can be seen at
http://paste.debian.net/17466
until nov 30th.
The native-package-with-dash-version warning is still without solution. I read
again the Debian Policy (my english skill is bare minimum) and still not find
how to rename package and use
debuild -rfakeroot -uc -us
to correctly build package.
Should I include version field in debian/control, while renaming source
directory only php-java-bridge, diverging from the original real source file?
The real source from site is a bz2 file. I expanded it to a temp dir for
compiling.

The  configure-generated-file-in-source warning is there because source
contains it.
The package-contains-upstream-install-documentation is weird. I created a
debian/docs file listing these files.

The executable-not-elf-or-script  I guess will continue. Jar, war, policy and
stamp are generated by the compilation and are the results.

Thanks again!

Andre Felipe Machado
http://www.techforce.com.br