Re: RFS; gnuserv -- Allows you to attach to an already running Emacs

Hmm, it seems that you already got a sponsor.

Anyways, the package looks fine, except for a couple of small things:

- You should show more of the copyright text than "GPL".  See eg. the good
advice in http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2006/03/msg01119.html .

- Why do you do a 'dh_installemacsen --flavor=emacs21' instead of just
'dh_installemacsen' in debian.rules?  Is it because gnuserv is not
needed for xemacs?  In case gnuserv only works with emacs21, the
debian/control file should say just 'Depends: emacs21' not 'Depends:
emacs21 | emacsen'.

- When I do a 'gnuclient somefile', I get a new Emacs _window_, not just
a new buffer in the one already running.  It seems somewhat confusing...

Cheers,
--
                                                    Jens Peter Secher
_DD6A 05B0 174E BFB2 D4D9 B52E 0EE5 978A FE63 E8A1 jpsecher gmail com_