Re: RFS: cunit

Hi Phillip,

Philipp Benner Philipp Benner <pbenner@cogsci.eu>:
> CUnit 2.1-0.dfsg-2 is now available at
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/cunit
>
> I had to change debian/copyright since the documentation
> actually is distributed under the GNU FDL.
>
> Here is the changelog:
>
> cunit (2.1-0.dfsg-2) unstable; urgency=low
>
>   * added watch file version mangle
>   * new README.Debian-source
>   * documentation is distributed under the GNU FDL

Where this in the _change_ in this log entry?
If you mean the change in debian/copyright, then say so, be more
verbose.

I would explicitly state in debian/copyright, that there are no
Invariant Sections, Cover Texts, Acknowledgements or Dedications, so it
could go into main.

What's your opinion?

Kindly regards,

Erik

--
 Bitte keine HTML-E-Mails! No HTML mails, please! Limit: 100 kB *