RFS: mon (updated package) and (adopting package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.99.2-9
of my package "mon".

It builds these binary packages:
mon - monitor hosts/services/whatever and alert about problems
moncmd - send commands to mon daemon and show the results
monshow - show operational status of mon server
monsky - handle mon commands sent via a 2-way pager

The package is lintian clean.

The upload would fix these bugs: 161022 and 117550

I am not the current maintainer; I am adopting this package.  I already got in touch with the previous maintainer and discussed this with him, but he couldn't sponsor me for the same reason he could no longer maintain the package.  So this upload would take care of that too.

The package can be found here:
http://mfo62786.thecsl.org/mon.deb