Re: Overriding linda source package warnings

On Tue, Oct 10, 2006 at 03:36:41PM +0300, Damyan Ivanov wrote:
> Bas Wijnen -- 10.10.2006 12:09 --:
> > Then again, looking at the warning there's something wrong with the check as
> > well.  That is, assuming you did remove the files in the clean target, the
> > hint about that suggests that they don't check what they want.  So even
> > without an override you may want to report a bug. :-)
>
> (IIUC)
> The check is done on the source package - .orig.tar.gz+diff. The
> problem is in the .orig.tar.gz, so clean target has no chance to
> correct it.

Yes, that's what I was trying to say.  The warning talks about removing the
files in the clean target.  That suggests that doing so would make the warning
go away.  Because it is about the source package, this is not the case, so the
wording of the warning is wrong.

Sorry for not making myself clear.

Thanks,
Bas