Re: RFS: audacious -- Small and fast audio player which supports lots of formats

Le lundi 9 octobre 2006 14:05, Daniel Baumann a écrit :
> Adam Cécile (Le_Vert) wrote:
> > I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me.
>
> Last time when you asked for sponsorship, I said I'll do it. Then, my
> father died, so I was busy with reallife. Now, I'm back :)
>
> So, I had a look at your package now. It is ok, except:
>
>   * your clean: is unclean, there are some makefiles left which should
>     be removed.

I'll check.

>   * remove the
>     ## All lines beginning with `## DP:' are a description of the patch.
>     lines from the dpatches.

Patches needs descriptions instead ;-)

>   * README.Debian should be TODO.Debian

Yep!

>   * libaudacious3-dev is wrong, it should be libaudacius-dev.

You're right...

>   * the package suffers heavily micro-packaging, please do only
>     audacious, libaudacious3 and libaudacious-dev.

I don't like this idea. Merging all plugins into audacious will add tones of
dependencies. I don't think most of users wants to read xm files with jack
output...
Moreover, the upstream team is splitting audacious and audacious-plugins.