Re: RFS: audacious -- Small and fast audio player which supports lots of formats

On Mon, Oct 09, 2006 at 02:51:05AM +0200, Adam Cécile (Le_Vert) wrote:
> Dear mentors,

Hello Adam,

> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "audacious".

I will do that, this afternoon I will have a look at the package and
then "do the rest for you", if the package is in a good state.

> The upload would fix these bugs: 360524

I tagged it as +pending

--
  .''`.     Mario Iseli <admin@marioiseli.com>
 : :'  :    proud user of Debian unstable